Tenyane strives to help local authors get published

Last year, Ext 7b’s Clement Tenyane launched 2C-MAJ – a marketing company that aims to promote authors struggling to get their books published. 

2C-MAJ intends to use its own funds to help authors publish their books, they will provide cover page designs and other services as agreed between the author and company.

Tenyane told OFN “We believe that every written word deserves to be read. Currently, it is difficult for one to be recognized in the publishing industry, we want to make the process easy for local authors.”

In July, Lehlogonolo Mantshidi, will releasing a book under 2C-MAJ for an orphanage in Mamelodi, 70% of the sales will be used to help kids while the remaining 30% will be go to 2C-MAJ to invest in other upcoming authors. Tenyane encouraged the youth that owning a name is the best investment you can make.

For more information, email: clementtenyane02@gmail.com or call 073 642 0269 / 078 409 2989.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *